Energy Technology & Policy is an international journal that provides a major open access platform for researchers and policy-makers to share their research and developments on the engineering, science, technology, and policy and management related to energy systems. This journal ensures a rigorous and rapid process of peer review. All published articles will be universally accessible online to enable the widest possible audience for the content. The journal will consider original research articles, reviews, and short communications in theoretical and applied topics, and encourage work that supports innovation, debate, and collaboration within the energy community.
Topics covered include:
• Advanced power cycles
• Carbon mitigation technologies: clean coal and carbon capture
• Energy generation, conversion, storage, and transmission
• Energy policy: economic, social, and environmental aspects
• Energy supply security
• Governmental interventions on energy policy
• Hydrogen and fuel cells
• Market-based energy planning
• Micro and nano-energy systems
• Nuclear energy
• Renewable energy: wind, solar, hydro, geothermal, and biomass
• Thermodynamics and entropy based design
All APC charges for Energy Technology & Policy are 50% off for October and November!
All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial evaluation by the Editor and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert reviewers. All peer review is single blind. Submissions are made online via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
The journal will consider original research articles, reviews, and short communications in theoretical and applied topics, and encourages work that support innovation, debate, and collaboration within the energy community.
Need More Information? Visit the Instructions for Authors page.
- Editor-in-Chief: Greg Naterer, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada