Energy Technology & Policy provides an open access platform for researchers and policymakers to share their research and developments on the engineering, science, technology, and policy and management related to energy systems. This international journal will ensure a rigorous and rapid process of peer review. All published articles will be universally accessible online to enable the widest possible audience for the content.
Topics covered include:
• Advanced power cycles
• Carbon mitigation technologies: clean coal and carbon capture
• Energy generation, conversion, storage, and transmission
• Energy policy: economic, social, and environmental aspects
• Energy supply security
• Governmental interventions on energy policy
• Hydrogen and fuel cells
• Market-based energy planning
• Micro and nano-energy systems
• Nuclear energy
• Renewable energy: wind, solar, hydro, geothermal, and biomass
• Thermodynamics and entropy based design
Article Publishing Fee
To cover the cost of Open Access publishing, Energy Technology & Policy charges an article publishing charge (APC) for all accepted articles. The publication fee is $1,200. To submit your article, visit http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/uetp.
The journal will consider original research articles, reviews, and short communications in theoretical and applied topics, and encourages work that support innovation, debate, and collaboration within the energy community.
- Editor-in-Chief: Greg Naterer, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Canada