The Association for Applied Sport Psychology and the Journal of Applied Sport Psychology are pleased to offer an annual Student Travel Award, sponsored by Routledge/Taylor & Francis.
The AASP Foundation has created Travel Awards for the purpose of allowing student members who wish to attend the AASP conference to present their work. A total of 10 awards at $750 USD each are sponsored yearly by Routledge/Taylor & Francis.
“Presenting something which I had worked so hard on gave me a feeling of validation.” Jeff Baxter
Hear from recent winners, discover why they entered, and what they got out of it below.
- Chad Doerr | “I attended many presentations and workshops that significantly enhanced my knowledge…”
- Jeff Baxter | “Presenting something which I had worked so hard on gave me a feeling of validation…”
- Jenessa Banwell | “There’s something of value to be learned through every experience!”
- Katie Ludlam | “You have nothing to lose by applying…”
- Matt Hoffmann | “This is truly an excellent opportunity to take advantage of!”
2017 Conference Student Travel Award Winners
- Jessica Garza, SAIC
- Jordan Goffena, George Mason University
- Hallur Hallsson, University of Iceland
- Rachel Jewett, University of Toronto
- Lucy la Cour, University of Missouri
- Arianna Martignetti, Western Washington University
- Philippa McGregor, Loughborough University
- Adam ONeil, Fielding Graduate University
- Kylie Roy-Davis, University of Roehampton
- Alex Yarnell, Ithaca College