Taylor & Francis publishes over 30 journals that explore Toxicology and more than 20 journals that explore Pharmacology. By doing so, we are able to highlight niche areas of research as well as broader research topics in order to meet the needs of authors worldwide. We're a fit for all!
You will find more than just the right journal to publish your research —You'll discover an engaged network that will guide you through authorship, individual instructions for submitting your paper and tips on how you can promote your research to increase citations and visability.
You also have the opportunity to learn more in person! Taylor & Francis will be at ISSX, July 15-19, located at booth 308. You can meet Managing Editor, Charles Whalley, and browse our collection of journals.
Drug Metabolism Reviews, the official journal of the ISSX
Free Access to Selected 2018 Content within Drug Metabolism Reviews
Enjoy free access to the entire second issue of Drug Metabolism Reviews' 2018 Volume. Free access will expire after August 31, 2018.
Whether you're interested in contributing to one of our journals or just want the latest news, Content Alerts are a personalized update just for you!
You're in control of how often you receive them (daily, weekly or monthly), and you select the type of updates delivered to your inbox.
New content alerts tell you when a new issue published in your selected titles is available online.
Latest article alerts tell you whenever new articles are published rapidly online, making new knowledge available to you in the shortest possible time.
Citation alerts notify you whenever a record that you have chosen has been cited.
Signing up is simple:
- Log in to your Taylor and Francis Online account, or register when prompted.
- Visit the journal's homepage.
- Click the blue 'new content alerts' button.
Call for Papers
Drug Metabolism Reviews, the official journal of the ISSX, has a 2017 impact factor of 4.450* and ranks 30/261 in Pharmacology and Pharmacy JCR*. Drug Metabolism Reviews covers research on established, new, and potential drugs; environmentally toxic chemicals; absorption; metabolism and excretion; and enzymology of all living species.
*©2018 Clarivate Analytics, Journal Citation Reports®
Why Publish With Taylor & Francis?
- You can choose from 50 journals that explore the fields of toxicology and pharmacology ensuring you a perfect fit for your research.
- The prestigious and experienced members across our Editorial Boards are available to assist you with submissions, queries, and peer review through publication.
- Taylor & Francis journals are abstracted and indexed in a number of recognized databases including PubMed/MedLine, Scopus and the Science Citation Index, which will help increase your article's views and citations.
- Integrity and ethical publishing are essential to each of our journals. Every submission will face a rigorous peer review process.
- All authors and co-authors can monitor downloads, citations and Altmetric data using My Authored Works. You will also receive 50 complimentary eprints to share with your network.