Why Cogent OA?
- Cogent OA is part of Taylor & Francis, which means that you will benefit from more than 200 years of experience in international academic publishing
- All journals in the Cogent Series publish peer-reviewed research in a wide range of multidisciplinary topics.
- Our editorial specialists evaluate journal submissions constructively, helping you improve your manuscript.
- You can track your article shares and citations using a simple article level metrics tool, helping you communicate just where and how your article has been viewed.
- Cogent OA has a quick and easy submission process with rapid decision and publication.
How do I get the EIFL discount?
- You, the corresponding author, must be based in one of the eligible countries.
- Select the most appropriate Cogent OA journal for your research area.
- Investigate what financial support is available from your funder or institution – many will cover the costs of open access publication.
- Submit your manuscript through the journal’s online submission system, before 15th October 2016, following the Instructions for Authors.
- To receive your EIFL discount of $1000 please choose ‘other’ and enter $250 when prompted during submission.
Your paper will go through peer review and our open access team will ensure the appropriate discount is applied if your manuscript is accepted.