As the Associate Editor of Materials Technology: Advanced Biomaterials, I am pleased to announce several upcoming special issues. I encourage you to check out the themes and submit your research today.
Explore our upcoming calls for papers:
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Drug Delivery
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on Metallic Biomaterials
- Call for Papers: Special Issue on 3D Printing
Why Publish with Materials Technology: Advanced Biomaterials?
In addition to the prestige of being published in a special issue edited by an award winning researcher in biomaterials and bioengineering, authors will also benefit from the following:
- Have your research validated by a robust peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article via blogs and social media courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!