Materials Science and Technology covers fundamental and technological aspects of materials science and engineering with a particular interest in the continuum from understanding of process routes leading to the generation of microstructure, through characterisation and understanding of how microstructure is controlled and manipulated, to the control and prediction of relevant engineering properties.
The Editors invite you to explore our upcoming thematic issue calls for papers and submit your research for consideration:
- Call for Papers: Thematic Issue on Nuclear Materials
- Call for Papers: Thematic Issue on Light Alloys
- Call for Papers: Thematic Issue on Pearlitic Steel Wires
Why Publish with Materials Science and Technology?
In addition to the prestige of being published in a thematic issue of one of the IOM3 journals, authors will also benefit from the following:
- Have your research validated by a robust peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration as a contributor to a journal with an Impact Factor of 1.008;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!