Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (STAM) is the leading open access, international journal for outstanding research articles across all aspects of materials science. The journal covers a broad spectrum of materials science research including:
- Functional materials,
- Synthesis and processing,
- Theoretical analyses,
- Characterization and properties of materials.
Emphasis is placed on the interdisciplinary nature of materials science and issues at the forefront of the field, such as energy and environmental issues, as well as medical and bioengineering applications.
- IIoannis Petsagkourakis, Klas Tybrandt, Xavier Crispin, Isao Ohkubo, Norifusa Satoh & Takao Mori
Functional biomimetic nanoparticles for drug delivery and theranostic applications in cancer treatment
- Lei Li, Junqing Wang, Hangru Kong, Yun Zeng & Gang Liu
- Hiroshi Yabu
- Hideyuki Nakano, Hiroyuki Tetsuka, Michelle J. S. Spencer & Tetsuya Morishita
- Jahan Zeb Gul, Memoon Sajid, Muhammad Muqeet Rehman, Ghayas Uddin Siddiqui, Imran Shah, Kyung-Hwan Kim, Jae-Wook Lee & Kyung Hyun Choi
- Ryo Matsumoto, Zhufeng Hou, Masanori Nagao, Shintaro Adachi, Hiroshi Hara, Hiromi Tanaka, Kazuki Nakamura, Ryo Murakami, Sayaka Yamamoto, Hiroyuki Takeya, Tetsuo Irifune, Kiyoyuki Terakura & Yoshihiko Takano