Science and Technology of Advanced Materials (STAM) is the leading open access, international journal for outstanding research articles across all aspects of materials science. The journal covers a broad spectrum of materials science research including:
- Functional materials,
- Synthesis and processing,
- Theoretical analyses,
- Characterization and properties of materials.
Emphasis is placed on the interdisciplinary nature of materials science and issues at the forefront of the field, such as energy and environmental issues, as well as medical and bioengineering applications.
Of particular interest are research papers on the following topics:
- Nanostructured/nanoscale materials and nanodevices
- Biological, biomedical and bio-inspired materials, novel technologies for clinical and medical applications
- Materials for energy and environment (including materials for environmental remediation, materials for power generation and storage, next generation photovoltaics, materials for low carbon, green infrastructure, etc).
Improved sensing characteristics of dual-gate transistor sensor using silicon nanowire arrays defined by nanoimprint lithography
- Cheol-Min Lim, In-Kyu Lee, Ki Joong Lee, Young Kyoung Oh, Yong-Beom Shin & Won-Ju Cho
- Arun Kumar Manoharan, Shanmugavel Chinnathambi, Ramasamy Jayavel & Nobutaka Hanagata
- Carola Schopf, Alfonso Martín & Daniela Iacopino
- Mohammed Makha, Paolo Testa, Surendra Babu Anantharaman, Jakob Heier, Sandra Jenatsch, Nicolas Leclaire, Jean-Nicolas Tisserant, Anna C. Véron, Lei Wang, Frank Nüesch & Roland Hany
- Yuto Ooi, Itsuo Hanasaki, Daiki Mizumura & Yu Matsuda
- Thaer M. Dieb, Shenghong Ju, Kazuki Yoshizoe, Zhufeng Hou, Junichiro Shiomi & Koji Tsuda
- Osamu Yamamoto
- Yasuyuki Hayakawa
- Michael Gasik
Construction of nanostructures for selective lithium ion conduction using self-assembled molecular arrays in supramolecular solids
- Makoto Moriya
- Shaohui Li & Pooi See Lee