Free Access Articles
- Optimization - Editors' Choice Articles
- Optimization Methods and Software - Editors' Choice Articles
- Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering - Most read articles of 2013
Start browsing now
Our Optimization journals include:
- Engineering Optimization
- Inverse Problems in Science and Engineering
- Journal of Information and Optimization Sciences
- Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization
- Optimization: A Journal of Mathematical Programming and Operations Research
- Optimization Methods and Software
Discover the latest Thomson Reuters Impact Factors for our journals in Mathematics and Statistics.
Sign up for Table of Contents Alerts
Like what what see? You can register to receive new content alerts from your favourite journals.
Visit Taylor & Francis Online, put a tick against your favourite journals, and click the “Sign up for alerts” button.
This service is free, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
The prize was established by the Optimization Methods and Software Editorial Board and Taylor & Francis in 2009. It is awarded annually to the best paper published in the journal from the previous year with a cash prize of £500 and promotion…
Taylor & Francis boasts a growing and high calibre journals portfolio in mathematics and statistics. The mathematics portfolio includes long-standing titles such as Communications in Algebra, Communications in Partial Differential Equations…
FREE online access is available to the…
Browse the latest articles to be published open access in our Mathematics and Statistics journals. Simply click on your article(s) of interest to start reading this research today.
This page will be updated with a new collection of free access and special offers every day during ICM 2014, including:
- Papers by ICM speakers
- High-quality related articles
- Book discounts
Come back to this page every day during ICM…
The latest Thomson Reuters Impact Factors for our journals in Mathematics and Statistics. Click your area of interest.
All Impact Factor information ©2014 Thomson Reuters, 2014 release of the…