The Journal of Asian Natural Products Research (JANPR) deals with chemical and pharmaceutical studies in the field of natural product research on Asian ethnic medicine and publishes work from scientists in Asian countries, e.g. China, Japan, Korea and India, including contributions from other countries concerning natural products of Asia.
The journal is chemistry-orientated and the major fields covered are:
- Isolation and structural elucidation of natural constituents (including those for non-medical uses)
- Synthesis and structural transformation (including biosynthesis and biotransformation) of natural products
- Bioactivity of pure compounds and their derivatives
- Biological evaluations of crude extracts are acceptable only as supporting data for pure isolates with well-characterized structures
The journal has been indexed by Science Citation Index-Expanded since 1998, with a 2015 Impact Factor of 1.009 (©2016 Thomson Reuters, 2016 Journal Citation Reports®). The journal is also indexed or abstracted by Chemical Abstract, Chemical Citation Index, Research Alert, etc.
JANPR is proud to present this exclusive editor's choice collection with FREE ACCESS to these specially selected papers below.
*Free access is only available via this page until the end of 2017.
- Hong-Xin Liu, et al.
Cardiac glycosides from the seeds of Thevetia peruviana and their pro-apoptotic activity toward cancer cells
- Huo-Yun Cheng, et al.
- Xiao Wei, et al.
- Lei-Ling Shi, et al.
- Su-Qing Huang, et al.
- Fa-Biao Wu, et al.
- Sheng-Jun Dai, et al.
- Yan-Fei Liu, et al.
The MVA pathway genes expressions and accumulation of celastrol in Tripterygium wilfordii suspension cells in response to methyl jasmonate treatment
- Yu-Jia Liu, et al.
Three new drimane-type sesquiterpenoids, chaetothyrins A–C, from an endolichenic fungus Chaetothyriales sp.
- Yan-Hui Zhou, et al.
- Chuang-Feng Zhang, et al.
- Hui-Qi Ge, et al.
Two new phragmalin-type limonoids from Chukrasia tabularis and their α-glucosidase inhibitory activity
- Jun-Lin Peng, et al.