International Journal of Image and Data Fusion (IJIDF) provides a single source of information for all aspects of image and data fusion methodologies, developments, techniques and applications.
The journal focuses on the theory, methodology and applications of image and data fusion from SAR (Synthetic Aperture Radar) data, LiDAR data and all types of optical images.
From now till 30 April 2018, we invite you to browse all our Editor's Choice articles for free.
Stay updated with IJIDF! Consider a subscription to the journal today.
- Gintautas Palubinskas
- Haiyan Guan, Jonathan Li, Shuang Cao & Yongtao Yu
- Pedram Ghamisi , Jon Atli Benediktsson & Stuart Phinn
- Ying Long, Lun Liu
Building change detection through multi-scale GEOBIA approach by integrating deep belief networks with fuzzy ontologies
- Argyros Argyridis & Demetre P. Argialas
Urban building extraction through object-based image classification assisted by digital surface model and zoning map
- Ejaz Hussain, Jie Shan
Exploring GIS knowledge to improve building extraction and change detection from VHR imagery in urban areas
- Zhou Fuo, Shihong Du, Mei Li & Wenzhi Zhao
True 3D building reconstruction: façade, roof and overhang modelling from oblique and vertical aerial imagery
- Dennis Dahlke, Magdalena Linkiewicz & Henry Meissner
Building damage assessment after the earthquake in Haiti using two post-event satellite stereo imagery and DSMs
- Jiaojiao Tian, Allan A. Nielsen, Peter Reinartz
Building parameters extraction from remote-sensing data and GIS analysis for the derivation of a building taxonomy of settlements – a contribution to flood building susceptibility assessment
- Ángela Blanco-Vogt, Norbert Haala & Jochen Schanze