Access 10 of the most downloaded papers from our Ergonomics journals in 2014.
Articles are free to view when you click through from this page until 31st December 2015.
- Christina Bodin Danielsson, Holendro Singh Chungkham, Cornelia Wulff, Hugo Westerlund
- Behaviour & Information Technology
- A.F.M. Nazmul Haque Nahin, Jawad Mohammad Alam, Hasan Mahmud, Kamrul Hasan
Design requirements and potential target users for brain-computer interfaces – recommendations from rehabilitation professionals
- Brain-Computer Interfaces
- Femke Nijboer, Danny Plass-Oude Bos, Yvonne Blokland, René van Wijk, Jason Farquhar
- Leon Straker, Rebecca Abbott, Rachel Collins, Amity Campbell
- Theoretical Issues in Ergonomics Science
- Andrea D. Guastello, Stephen J. Guastello & Denise D. Guastello
The pursuit of improved running performance: Can changes in cushioning and somatosensory feedback influence running economy and injury risk?
- Footwear Science
- Isabel Sarah Moore, Andrew Jones, Sharon Dixon
- Elizabeth B.-N. Sanders, Pieter Jan Stappers
- IISE Transactions on Occupational Ergonomics and Human Factors
- Judy Village, Michael Greig, S. Zolfaghari, F. Salustri, W. P. Neumann
- Journal of Sports Sciences
- Luís Vilar, Ricardo Duarte, Pedro Silva, Jia Yi Chow, Keith Davids
- International Journal of Human-Computer Interaction
- James R. Lewis