Enter our competition to win a cartoon abstract of any article you have published in a Taylor & Francis Group journal.
- To enter this competition, the entrant must follow @tandfSTEM on Twitter and re-tweet (RT) the competition promotional tweet: https://twitter.com/tandfSTEM/status/909763847304761346
- Only one entry per person. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- One winner selected at random will receive a cartoon abstract of any article they have published in a Taylor & Francis Group journal. The winner will receive a full-size poster of the cartoon abstract and the abstract will be added to the Taylor & Francis Group cartoon abstract collection: http://explore.tandfonline.com/page/est/cartoon-abstracts
- The winner will be drawn by October 31, 2017
- If the selected winner does not have an article published in a Taylor & Francis Group journal, an alternative winner will be drawn
- Any employee of the publisher or any other person who is directly connected with this prize draw or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter
- Persons under the age of 18 may only enter with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian
- The promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as offered. There is no cash alternative to the competition prize
- No purchase is necessary for this competition