Improve the IMPACT of your research with Open Access!
In today’s research environment, with more and more papers being published every day, it is difficult for academics to get their results seen and cited.
Taylor & Francis are experts in disseminating top-quality research to the widest possible audience, making sure it is read and cited.
If you are interested in improving and extending the impact of your papers, then we want to hear from you.
Benefits of Open Access
There are many benefits to Open Access publication:
- rapid online publication
- immediate, universal access to your article upon publication
- greater readership and citation potential
- easy access to download and citation statistics
- high visibility and discoverability
- you retain full copyright of your article
Choosing a Journal
Your first choice in maximising your paper's impact is choosing the right journal. Do you want to publish within one of our hybrid Open Select journals, or in a pure Open Access journal?
Open Select Journals
Most Taylor & Francis journals now publish Open Access papers alongside regular papers. These are known as hybrid or Open Select journals.
Open Access Journals
Some of our journals are fully Open Access, and only publish Open Access content. Within our Engineering, Computer Science & Technology portfolios, these are:
- Biotechnology & Biotechnological Equipment
- Energy Technology & Policy
- Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics
- International Biomechanics
$500 APC until July 2015
- Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering
- Production & Manufacturing Research
- Systems Science & Control Engineering
- Urban, Planning and Transport Research
How Your University Can Support You
Are you finding it difficult to source the funds to publish your work Open Access? Taylor & Francis has the solution. We have a membership programme in place which allows universities across the globe to partner with us, helping to reduce the APC (Article Publishing Charge) on Open Access papers for their researchers. Our prepayment and partnership programmes both offer a discount on the APC and reduce the administrative burden for both you and your librarian.
If you and your colleagues would benefit from reduced APCs then email this page to your librarian today and ask them to get in touch with our dedicated team for a personalised solution for your university. Find out more.