Please join us at APA's 2017 National Planning Conference in New York. NPC17 will be the premier planning event of the year, with hundreds of options for tours, advanced training, mobile workshops, special events, and opportunities to network with planners from across the country and around the world.
Conference dates: Saturday 6th May - Tuesday 9th May
Location: Jacob K. Javits Convention Center 655 W. 34th St. New York, NY 10001
How can you get involved?
If you're attending, please drop by the stand to browse our range of top-quality academic journals, look through our key book series in this field, or talk to a member of our team about how to get published, book proposals and more…
Not attending or simply want more information about the research that we publish in this area?
Read, download and share the below research from our selection of our top titles in Urban and Planning Studies. This content is free to access until the end of October, 2017.
- Free access to the current issue of Journal of the American Planning Association
- Free access articles from International Journal of Construction Education and Research
- Explore the latest issue of Journal of Urban Affairs - our latest addition to the Routledge portfolio
Free access to the current issue of Journal of the American Planning Association
Free access articles from International Journal of Construction Education and Research
A Quantitative Study of the Relationship between Project Performance and BIM Use on Commercial Construction Projects in the USA
- D. Kelly & B. Ilozer
- A.J. Perrenoud & K.T. Sullivan
- Pardis Pishdad-Bozorgi PhD & Yvan J. Beliveau PE, PhD
- Somik Ghosh PH.D. & Kenneth F. Robson AIC, CPC
- Clifton B. Farnsworth Ph.D., PE, Simon Beveridge, Kevin R. Miller Ph.D. & Jay P. Christofferson Ph.D.
Comparison of Construction Manager at Risk and Integrated Project Delivery Performance on Healthcare Projects: A Comparative Case Study
- David Bilbo DEd, Ben Bigelow Ph.D., Edelmiro Escamilla Ph.D. & Christa Lockwood MS
- Babak Memarian Ph.D. & Panagiotis Mitropoulos Ph.D., PE
- Douglas B. Arensman M.S. & Mehmet E. Ozbek Ph.D.
Superintendent Competencies and Attributes Required for Success: A National Study Comparing Construction Professionals’ Opinions
- David E. Gunderson Ph.D., CPC, DBIA & Gene W. Gloeckner Ph.D.
- Mary Sumner Ph.D. & Dianne Slattery Ph.D., P.E., CPC