CALL FOR EDITOR
Deadline: July 1, 2017
The International Journal of Mental Health is seeking applicants for its Editor-in-Chief position.
Editorial responsibilities include…
- Recruiting authors/articles for four issues
- Assigning articles for peer review
- Recruiting members to the journal's editorial board
- Recruiting guest editors for special issues
- Ensuring ethical standards are met for all submissions
Interested applicants should hold an advanced degree including, but not limited to, a PhD, PsyD, MD, or doctoral degree in any specialty related to mental health or psychiatry. Candidates should have significant experience in publishing and/or editing peer-reviewed scientific journal articles.
Applications must include a one-page statement of purpose and CV due on July 1, 2017 to Managing Editor: Bailey Gunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.