Each year, the Society for Language Development presents the Peter Jusczyk Best Paper Award. This honor is awarded by the editors of Language Learning and Development to the best paper published in the journal each year, with preference given to papers whose first authors are five years or less past their PhD. The award is announced at the SLD Symposium each fall, and is now accompanied by a $250 award to the first author.
The Society for Language Development is pleased to present the 2016 Peter Jusczyk Best Paper Award to Amy Perfors for her paper “Adult Regularization of Inconsistent Input Depends on Pragmatic Factors”.
This article is available for FREE to read and download for a limited time. Click here to access the article.
Past Recipients of the Peter Jusczyk Best Paper Award
free access 2015 Award
- Volume 11 Issue 1 (2015)
- Marieke van Heugten, Dena R. Krieger & Elizabeth K. Johnson
free access 2014 Award
- Volume 10 Issue 1 (2014)
- Elodie Cauvet, Rita Limissuri, Severine Millotte, Katrin Skoruppa, Dominique Cabrol & Anne Christophe
free access 2013 Award Winner
- Volume 9 Issue 2 (2013)
- Yi Ting Huang, Elizabeth Spelke, and Jesse Snedeker
free access 2012 Award Winner
- Volume 8 Issue 2 (2012)
- Erin Conwell and James L. Morgan
free access 2011 Award Winner
Why Brush Your Teeth Is Better Than Teeth – Children's Word Production Is Facilitated in Familiar Sentence-Frames
- Volume 7 Issue 2 (2011)
- Inbal Arnon and Eve V. Clark
free access 2010 Award Winner
- Volume 6 Issue 2 (2010)
- Anna Papafragou and Stathis Selimis