Including supplemental material with an article on our website allows a new and exciting way to enhance your research online with anything from tables to datasets, filesets to presentations, video to audio files. It also helps makes your article more discoverable to researchers and helps in disseminating your findings.
In order to provide an insight into the latest supplemental and multimedia published by our theatre and performance journals we have made all of the articles below free to access until the end of 2017.
Interested in including supplemental material with your own article? We are happy to work with you to get it published. Find out more on how to enhance your work on our author services website.
Drawings by Pamela Howard
- Theatre and Performance Design Volume 3 Issue 1-2 (2017)
- Jane Collins
- Studies in Theatre and Performance Volume 37 Issue 1 (2017)
- Jenny Hughes & Carran Waterfield
- Studies in Theatre and Performance (2017)
- Jenny Hughes
Forward – to early Stanislavsky! or Reconstruction of Actor Training at the First Studio of the Moscow Art Theatre
- Stanislavski Studies Volume 5 Issue 1 (2017)
- Sergei Tcherkasski
‘Struggling with the word strange my hands have been burned many times’: mapping a migratory research aesthetics in arts-based strangeness research
- Studies in Theatre and Performance (2016)
- Katja Frimberger