Welcome to the Systems Science & Control Engineering Journals Page
Access all of our latest news and offers in this subject area, including:
- Top 10 of 2014 – the most read papers of last year
- Impact Factors – for our journals in Engineering, Computer Science and Technology
- Article Collections
- Calls for Papers – view all of our CFPs in one place at our Subject News Page
- Special Issues – start browsing recent Special Issues
- Special Section: Chaos Fractals
We're developing new collections all the time - so don't forget to bookmark this page!
Start browsing our journals
Sign up for Table of Contents Alerts
Like what what see? You can register to receive new content alerts from your favourite journals.
1. Visit Taylor & Francis Online
2. Put a tick against your favourite journals
3. Click the “Sign up for alerts” button
This service is free, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Find out the latest Thomson Reuters Impact Factors for all of our journals in Engineering, Computer Science and Technology.
View all our Article Collections on one page.
Calls for Papers
View all our Calls for Papers on one page.
Books from CRC Press
Save 20% and get free shipping on these Systems & Control books.
To apply your discount, enter LWN30 in your shopping cart or call 800 -272 7737 or +44 (0) 1235 400 524.
This offer expires 30th April 201531st December 2014; Discount codes exclude eBooks.
- Distribution System Modeling and Analysis, Third Edition
William H. Kersting
- LMIs in Control Systems: Analysis, Design and Applications
Guang-Ren Duan, Hai-Hua Yu
- Machine-to-Machine Communications: Architectures, Technology, Standards, and Applications
Vojislav B. Misic, Jelena Misic
- Measurement, Instrumentation, and Sensors Handbook, Second Edition: Two-Volume Set
John G Webster, Halit Eren
- Modeling and Control for Micro/Nano Devices and Systems
Ning Xi, Mingjun Zhang, Guangyong Li
- Real-Time Simulation Technologies: Principles, Methodologies, and Applications
Katalin Popovici, Pieter J. Mosterman
- Software Application Development: A Visual C++, MFC, and STL Tutorial
Bud Fox, Ph.D., Zhang Wenzu, Ph.D., Tan May Ling, M.Sc.
- Wind Energy Systems: Control Engineering Design
Mario Garcia-Sanz, Constantine H. Houpis