The Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology is pleased to introduce Practice Corner, a place to highlight the articles from JCCAP that are the most relevant for clinicians. View the full array of clinical practitioner articles below.
FREE ACCESS is available to the articles below. Click on the article title to download in PDF format or view in HTML format.
Editor: Andres De Los Reyes, PHD
University of Maryland at College Park
1-Year Impact Factor: 5.014 - Now ranked 3/73 in Pyschology, Developmental and 6/127 in Psychology, Clinical © 2018 Clarivate Analytics, 2017 Journal Citation Reports®
- JCCAP Open Access Articles
- JCCAP Latest Articles - Access articles online in advance of print publication.
- JCCAP Future Directions Series Articles
- JCCAP Evidence-Based Series Articles
Submissions: Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology receives all manuscript submissions electronically via its ScholarOne Manuscripts website located at: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jccap. ScholarOne Manuscripts allows for rapid submission of original and revised manuscripts and facilitates the review process and internal communication between authors, editors, and reviewers via a web-based platform. If you have any other requests, please contact the journal’s Editor, Andres De Los Reyes, PhD at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Journal of Clinical Child & Adolescent Psychology
A Randomized Clinical Trial Comparing Individual Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Child-Centered Therapy for Child Anxiety Disorders
- Jennifer S. Silk, Patricia Z. Tan, Cecile D. Ladouceur, Suzanne Meller, Greg J. Siegle, Dana L. McMakin, Erika E. Forbes, Ronald E. Dahl, Philip C. Kendall, Anthony Mannarino & Neal D. Ryan
Forty years of engagement research in children’s mental health services: Multidimensional measurement and practice elements
- Kimberly D. Becker, Maya Boustani, Resham Gellatly & Bruce F. Chorpita
). Stability and Predictive Validity of the Parent–Child Sleep Interactions Scale: A Longitudinal Study Among Preschoolers
- Chelsey S. Barrios, Samantha Y. Jay, Victoria C. Smith, Candice A. Alfano & Lea R. Dougherty
- Edna B. Foa, Anu Asnaani, Yinyin Zang, Sandra Capaldi & Rebecca Yeh
Predicting Future Suicide Attempts Among Adolescent and Emerging Adult Psychiatric Emergency Patients
- Adam G. Horwitz, Ewa K. Czyz & Cheryl A. King
- Gerald P. Koocher, Madeline R. McMann, Annika O. Stout & John C. Norcross