Build an international readership and make an impact in the Sport & Leisure field! Indexed in the Emerging Sources Citation Index (ESCI), Managing Sport and Leisure invites you to submit your original research articles to inform and stimulate discussions relevant to sport and leisure management globally.
One of the key objectives of the journal is to provide a high level forum for communication between academics and practitioners of sport and leisure. Contributions are welcome and expected from both academics and practitioners throughout the international sport and leisure management community. In addition, the journal welcomes submissions from those investigating new and innovative areas of research and practice in sport and leisure management.
For details on how to submit your paper, please visit the journal’s Instructions for Authors page.
What do you gain from publishing with us?
- Validate your research through a robust, single-blind peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!
We sincerely thank you for your contributions to the Sport & Leisure field and look forward to receiving your manuscript!
- Editor-in-Chief: Andrew Adams, Bournmouth University, Poole, UK