2016 IMPACT FACTOR: 1.667
Why publish in Libyan Journal of Medicine?
- You will gain an large, global, and active audience
Because we are an open access journal, everything we publish is freely available the moment it publishes online to anyone, anywhere in the world.
- Your work will be more discoverable
Our 2016 Impact factor is 1.667.* We are indexed in Medline, SCOPUS, DOAJ, CAB abstracts, and more!
*© 2017 Clarivate Analytics, Journal Citation Reports ®)
Aims & Scope
Libyan Journal of Medicine (LJM) is a peer-reviewed, Open Access, international medical journal aiming to promote heath and health education by publishing high-quality medical research in the different disciplines of medicine.
Click here to read the full Aims & Scope
- Editor-in-Chief: Omran Bakoush, University of Lund, Sweden
- Senior Editor: Hani T.S. Benamer, University of Birmingham, United Kingdom
- Senior Editor: Amin Bredan, VIB Inflammation Research Center & Ghent University, Belgium
- Click here to find out more about our international editorial board
The publication of papers submitted to Libyan Journal of Medicine incurs an article processing fee (APC). However, the journal maintains a fund to waive the fee for authors in developing parts of the world whose university or institute are unable to pay, or who have not received sufficient financial support from funding agencies. The standard article publishing charge (APC) for this journal is: €950/$1074/£827. Depending on your location, this charge may be subject to local taxes.