Why publish in Diabetic Foot & Ankle?
- Make your research more discoverable
Our journal is indexed in DOAJ, Google Scholar, JournalSeek, Open J-gate, PubMed Central/ PubMed, ScienceOpen, Scopus, and more!
- Reach more readers
because we are an open access journal, every article we publish is free to access the moment it publishes online to anyone, anywhere in the world. Articles published open access on our platform are dowlnoaded eight times more than articles published in subscription journals.
- Gain a recognized stamp of quality
Diabetic Foot & Ankle uses a robust, double-blind peer review process. This assures readers that the journal only includes valuable new research.
Aims & Scope
Aims: The need for better and more specialized treatment of the sequelae of diabetes is not only acute but also global. The aim of Diabetic Foot & Ankle is therefore to disseminate freely accessible research results on the latest advances in all aspects pertinent to diabetic foot and ankle pathology and its related areas of prevention, clinical care, pathophysiology, epidemiology, and surgical and cardiovascular management.
The journal is essential to all educators, researchers, clinicians, and other health care professionals engaged in patients with diabetes mellitus.
Scope: Manuscripts on any aspect of diabetic foot and ankle research will be considered for publication. We welcome:
- Research articles on all aspects of diabetic foot and ankle care and management.
- Preclinical research articles presenting theoretical or experimental knowledge contributing to the development of new treatments of diabetic foot and ankle.
- Review articles presenting the state-of-the-art of important aspects of diabetic foot and ankle care and management.
- Case reports presenting unique cases of diabetic foot and ankle pathology and treatment.
- Trend articles presenting new ideas or early-stage promising research.
- Perspectives allowing for personal points of views or experiences [invited].
- Letters to the Editor debating articles published in the journal.
- Editor-in-Chief: Thomas Zgonis, DPM, FACFAS, University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, Texas - USA
- Click here to learn more about our international editorial board
The standard article publishing charge (APC) for this journal is: €850/$960/£740, for up to 7 pages. Articles exceeding 7 typeset pages incurs an additional charge of: €65/$73/£57 per page. Depending on your location, these charges may be subject to local taxes.