Hematology is an international journal publishing original and review articles in the field of general hematology including oncology, pathology, biology, clinical research, and epidemiology. Of the fixed sections, annotations are accepted on any general or scientific field: technical annotations covering current laboratory practice in general hematology, blood transfusion and clinical trials, and current clinical practice reviews the consensus-driven areas of care and management.
Hematology aims to bridge the interests and practices of both those carrying out laboratory work and those whose main inclination is towards patient care. The journal provides a forum where the clinical aspects of any published material will be emphasized.
The editors welcome papers from all related areas of research including:
- general hematology
- clinical research
- thalassemias and leukemias
Why publish with us?
- Enhance your CV early in your career by publishing in a prestigious International Society of Hematology journal
- Stand out from the competitive job market and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Validate your research with our thorough double-blind peer review process
- Gain recognition from a broad and international readership
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
Please read our Instructions for Authors for details on preparing your manuscript.
Submit your final manuscript online here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Professor Adrian Newland , Department of Haematology, Royal London Hospital, UK (email@example.com)