Women’s Reproductive Health, an international, interdisciplinary, quarterly journal that features feminist perspectives, welcomes submissions. The journal publishes scientific research (both quantitative and qualitative methods) as well as work in the humanities (e.g., critical approaches to literature that relates to women’s reproductive lives, historical approaches to women’s reproductive and sexual health and healthcare), book and media reviews, and occasional creative writing (e.g., poetry, illness narratives).
Women’s Reproductive Health is the official journal of the Society for Menstrual Cycle Research, although the journal’s mandate extends beyond the cycle to all aspects of reproductive health and healthcare (e.g., pregnancy, childbirth, postpartum adjustment, breastfeeding, infertility, contraception, abortion, sexually transmitted diseases).
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Enjoy a rapid publication process and validate your research with our robust peer review
- Gain recognition from an interdisciplinary, international readership: from policymakers, women's health advocates, and activists, to scientists, scholars, health care providers, and students
- Choose to submit to future special issues and special sections. Previous topics include cancer and women’s reproductive health, hormone therapy for menopause, adolescents’ use of oral contraceptives, menstruation as a human rights issue, and routine screening for depression in pregnant and postpartum women
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- The option to publish your research open access if you choose
Please read our Instructions for Authors for details on preparing your manuscript.
Submit your final manuscript online here.
- Editor: Joan C. Chrisler, Ph.D., Connecticut College (email@example.com)