Structural Heart is a new journal that will focus on diagnosing and treating diseases of the heart valves, myocardium and great vessels, as well as congenital heart disease, and the importance of the Heart Team in this process. The journal will cover topics such as:
- Diagnostic techniques
- Percutaneous interventional
- Cardiovascular surgery
- Drug treatment
- Findings from the laboratory
- Clinical trials
Now accepting original research, review articles, editorials, opinion pieces, letters to the editor and replies, research correspondence, commentary, expert consensus documents, and Heart Team reviews.
Ready to submit?
Submit your research via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Not ready yet? For guidance on preparing your manuscript visit our Author Services site.
- Editor-in-Chief: Anthony N. DeMaria, Professor of Medicine, Judith and Jack White Chair in Cardiology, UCSD Medical Center
- Deputy Editor: Ori Ben-Yehuda, Cardiovascular Research Foundation New York, NY
- Executive Editor: Glenn Collins, Origin Editorial San Diego, CA