Structural Heart: The Journal of the Heart Team, is an official journal of the Cardiovascular Research Foundation focused upon diseases of the heart valves, myocardium, pericardium, and great vessels as well as congenital heart disease. Structural Heart publishes peer-reviewed clinical and experimental manuscripts on all aspects of these cardiovascular diseases. The Journal emphasizes the important role of the heart team in diagnosing and treating these disorders. Topics covered include diagnostic techniques, percutaneous interventional procedures, cardiovascular surgery, drug treatment, findings from the laboratory, and clinical trials. Symposia, clinical reviews and updates, editorial commentary, and letters are regular features, with occasional publication of opinion pieces and commentary. Structural Heart also publishes consensus documents and white papers with recommendations on current topics in cardiovascular disease.
As of January 2018, Structural Heart is also an official journal of the Heart Valve Society.
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Validate your research with our robust peer review process
- Gain recognition with broad and international readership, including more than 10,000 established attendees of the Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics meeting and the Transcatheter Valve Therapies forum
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
Please read our Instructions for Authors for details on preparing your manuscript.
Submit your final manuscript online here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Anthony N. DeMaria, Professor of Medicine, Judith and Jack White Chair in Cardiology, UCSD Medical Center
- Deputy Editor: Dr. Ori Ben-Yehuda, Cardiovascular Research Foundation New York, NY
- Executive Editor: Glenn Collins, Origin Editorial San Diego, CA