The journal is an essential educational resource for Neurodiagnostic Technology professionals, a vehicle for introducing new techniques and innovative technologies, and an avenue for sharing best practices within the Neurodiagnostic profession.
The core strength of ASET is the talent and experience of its members, and the Editorial Board seeks to showcase that strength in each issue of The Neurodiagnostic Journal.
Therefore, we invite your input, participation, and contribution to the journal so we can continue to provide an invaluable educational resource for our professional community.
Seven reasons to send us your manuscript today:
- History: The Neurodiagnostic Journal is issued quarterly and is available in print and online. It has been in publication since 1961 and serves as one of the most useful publications for neurodiagnostic professionals. There is no fee for publishing in The Neurodiagnostic Journal.
- Discoverability: Your article will be easily discoverable as The Neurodiagnostic Journal is indexed in a variety of Abstracting & Indexing Databases, including: Adis International Ltd.; EBSCOhost products; Elsevier BV; Elsevier EMBASE; Elsevier Compendex; E-psyche; PubMed; Ovid: PsycINFO; ProQuest; and VINTTI RAN: Referativnyi Zhurnal.
- Reach: Our readership is a targeted audience of neurodiagnostic professionals around the globe. We frequently promote the journal and select articles through Open Access and annual conference exhibitions, such as the American Epilepsy Society and American Clinical Neurophysiology Society.
- Readership: ASET members of over 5,800 neurodiagnostic professionals and institutions read the journal and receive online access to archived issues on a complimentary basis as part of their annual membership dues.
- Quality: We are committed to highest standards of peer review. Our reviewers include advanced technologists, notable researchers, and renowned neurology physicians worldwide.
- Speed: Our peer review time from submission to decision vary depending on the complexity of the article, but once the article is accepted, it will be published in the next production cycle.
- Author Support: Once published, all authors and co-authors can monitor downloads, citations and Altmetric data for their article on Taylor & Francis Online using My Authored Works. In addition, they will receive 50 free eprints to share the article with their friends and colleagues.
Ready to submit?
The Neurodiagnostic Journal receives all manuscript submissions electronically via its Editorial Manager webpage.
Editorial Manager allows for rapid submission of original and revised manuscripts, and facilitates the review process and internal communication between authors, editors, and reviewers via a web-base platform.
For detailed information on how to format and submit your paper, read the journal's full Instructions for Authors.
- Managing Editor: Anna M. Bonner, R.EEG T., RPSGT, BA, ASET Director of Publications (Anna@aset.org)