Issues in Mental Health Nursing is a widely recognized mental health journal, reaching almost 40 years in publication. IMHN is peer-reviewed and indexed by PsycINFO, CINAHL, PubMed, and other relevant databases.
Our second Special Issue of the year has turned its focus to mental health disorders in low-, middle- and high-income global communities. Papers may be research-focused, practice-oriented, or theoretical/conceptual in nature. A broad range of topics will be considered. Papers that include emphasis on the role of nurses in both inpatient and outpatient treatment, psychoeducational interventions, policy activism, and research are strongly encouraged.
Particular consideration will be given to papers covering:
- Challenges to interprofessional collaboration
- Innovative models of care delivery
- Facilitating access to mental health services in underserved areas
- Culturally relevant mental health promotion strategies
Benefits to Publishing with Us!
- The Editor-in-Chief of Issues in Mental Health Nursing has been in place since 1997. Authors will have to access decades of insight and experience, in addition to the journal's knowledgable international editorial board.
- We have already answered any questions you may have when preparing to submit a paper, in the journal's Instructions for Authors section.
- If you're in need of more direction or understanding, our Author Services site is your guidebook through the process!
Deadline: Manuscripts must be received by August 1, 2018.
Issues in Mental Health Nursing requires APA format. There is no specified page limit, but most papers range between 15 to 25 pages of double-spaced text. Accuracy in citations is imperative. Authors whose first language is not English are encouraged to use the services of an editor prior to submission.
Please send all manuscripts to: http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/umhn.
Please also indicate in your cover letter that you would like your paper to be considered for this special issue - "Mental Health Across of the Globe."
Queries may be addressed to the Editor-in-Chief, Sandra P. Thomas: email@example.com.