Would you like to be the Editor of an established medical journal?
Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy, now in its 31st volume, publishes original articles on all aspects of advances in acute, chronic, and end-of-life symptom management. Areas covered include efficacy, safety, cost-effectiveness, availability, delivery systems, ethics, policy, philosophy, and other issues relevant to pharmacotherapy in the management of acute, chronic, and end-of-life pain and related symptoms.
Journal of Pain & Palliative Care Pharmacotherapy is included in Medline/PubMed, EMBASE, and more than 50 other international abstracting & indexing services.
Interested in applying? Here are the skills and attributes we would be looking for in a successful applicant:
• An academic/clinical leader with strong personal networks
• Confidence to engage with authors and researchers to solicit the highest quality submissions
• Strong organizational skills to ensure that submissions are handled in a timely manner
• The ability to foster positive working relationships with colleagues such as Associate Editors
The role will formally begin as soon as possible.
Submitting your Application
If you would like to apply for the position of Editor-in-Chief please forward your CV, a covering letter and a vision statement to Arianne Groski <Arianne.Groski@taylorandfrancis.com> by the 31st January 2018. Your vision statement should be no longer than two pages and should cover:
• Where you believe the field of pain and palliative care is going, and the journal’s place within it
• How you would work in partnership with the editorial board to support the journal's mission
• How you would maintain and increase the quality of submissions
• How you would work with authors