Impact Factor: 1.090
Ranked 61 out of 70 in Hematology; 194 out of 213 in Oncology and 85 out of 120 in Pediatrics
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology covers all aspects of research and patient management within the area of blood disorders and malignant diseases of childhood. Submit your clinical studies as well as basic and translational research reports regarding cancer pathogenesis, genetics, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology, stem cells, molecular targeting, cellular and immune therapies. Papers with a focus on supportive care, late effects and on related ethical, legal, psychological, social, cultural, or historical aspects of these fields are also appreciated. Reviews on important developments in the field are welcome.
Why publish in Pediatric Hematology & Oncology?
- Have your research validated by a robust peer review process
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article
- Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score via My Authored Works
Ready to submit?
Submit via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Not ready yet? For help preparing your manuscript see our Instructions for Authors.
- Co Editor-in-Chief: Carl E. Allen, Baylor College of Medicine Houston, Texas, USA
- Co Editor-in-Chief: Kirk R. Schultz, BC Children's Hospital and Research Institute Vancouver, Canada