Pediatric Hematology and Oncology supports the international community of clinicians and scientists who define optimal therapeutic strategies for children and young adults with cancer and blood disorders. The journal covers all aspects of research and patient management within the area of blood disorders and malignant diseases of childhood.
Submit your clinical studies as well as basic and translational research reports regarding cancer pathogenesis, genetics, molecular diagnostics, pharmacology, stem cells, molecular targeting, cellular and immune therapies.
We welcome research that:
- Focuses on supportive care, late effects and on related ethical, legal, psychological, social, cultural, or historical aspects of these fields
- Reviews important developments in the field
- Addresses diverse clinical settings, exceptional case studies/series that add novel insights into pathogenesis and/or clinical care, and reviews highlighting discoveries and challenges emerging from consortia and conferences
What do you gain from publishing with us?
- Indexed in Medline
- 2016 impact factor of 1.090 (©2017 Clarivate Analytics, 2017 release of the Journal Citation Reports®).
- Have your research validated by international Pediatric Hematology/Oncology experts
- Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score via My Authored Works
Ready to make an impact?
- Co Editor-in-Chief: Carl E. Allen, MD, PhD, Baylor College of Medicine Houston, Texas, USA
- Co Editor-in-Chief: Kirk R. Schultz, MD, FCAHS, BC Children's Hospital and Research Institute Vancouver, Canada