Orbit is the official publication of The British Oculoplastic Surgery Society and the Italian Society of Oculoplastic Surgery. Orbit is the international medium covering developments and results from the variety of medical disciplines that overlap and converge in the field of orbital disorders: ophthalmology, otolaryngology, reconstructive and maxillofacial surgery, medicine and endocrinology, radiology, radiotherapy and oncology, neurology, neuro-ophthalmology and neurosurgery, pathology and immunology, hematology.
Why you should share your research with Orbit:
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Validate your research with our robust peer review process
- Gain recognition from a broad, international readership through indexing in PubMed, EBSCOhost, and more
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
Please read our Instructions for Authors for details on preparing your manuscript.
Submit your final manuscript online here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Suzanne K. Freitag, M.D., Massachusetts Eye & Ear Infirmary, and Harvard Medical School (email@example.com)