Neuro-Ophthalmology is now indexed in PubMed Central.
By publishing your research in this journal, your article will be easily discoverable and read by a wide audience.
Your article will also be available open access after 12 months, making it available to a worldwide audience of your peers at no cost to them or you!
Neuro-Ophthalmology publishes original papers on diagnostic methods in neuro-ophthalmology; on the visual system; on neuro-ophthalmic aspects of the orbit; and on related fields such as migraine and ocular manifestations of neurological diseases.
5 reasons to publish in Neuro-Ophthalmology:
• Fast publication: time from submission to first decision is just 15 days
• Benefit from correspondence with an editor dedicated specifically to your geographical region (see Instructions for Authors for details)
• Improve your funding prospects and increase your opportunities for future collaboration by making your work widely available to your peers and free after 12 months
• Share your research with 50 free e-prints and expert tips on promoting your article
• Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score via My Authored Works
For more information about the types of paper accepted see our aims and scope.
Ready to submit?
Submit online via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Not ready yet? Find information about the submission process and how to prepare your manuscript using our Instructions for Authors.
- Co-Editor-in-Chief: Gordon Plant, The National Hospital for Neurology, London, UK
- Co-Editor-in-Chief: Walter Jay, Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL