Neuro-Ophthalmology is an international, peer-reviewed journal publishing high-quality, original research. Neuro-Ophthalmology welcomes your original research and review papers on diagnostic methods in neuro-ophthalmology such as perimetry, neuro-imaging and electro-physiology; on the visual system such as the retina, ocular motor system and the pupil; on neuro-ophthalmic aspects of the orbit; and on related fields such as migraine and ocular manifestations of neurological diseases.
Why you should submit to Neuro-Ophthalmology:
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration by submitting to the official journal of the European Neuro-Ophthalmology Society (EUNOS)
- Receive your first decision is just 15 days through our fast publication process
- Validate your research with our thorough double-blind peer review process
- Gain recognition from a broad, international readership through indexing in PubMed Central, Scopus, EBSCOhost, and more
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works