The editors of International Diabetes Nursing invite submissions to the Journal.
International Diabetes Nursing (formerly European Diabetes Nursing) is the official journal of the Foundation of European Nurses in Diabetes (FEND). It aims to promote high quality clinical research that improves the care of people with diabetes. The Journal provides a platform for nurses and other professionals working in diabetes care across the globe, to share clinical innovations and knowledge that reflects or improves the lives of people with diabetes.
International Diabetes Nursing is nurse-led but multidisciplinary in scope, and publishes a mixture of original research, reviews, case reports and conference reports. The journal also hopes to stimulate debate in relation to the political and policy developments that impact on diabetes care delivery.
How to submit
The main topics of interest to the Journal are:
- The development and/or evaluation of interventions designed to improve diabetes care and outcomes
- Innovations in diabetes clinical practice
- Systematic reviews, meta-analyses and meta-syntheses of diabetes research
- Novel descriptions of clinical issues and problems
- Reports of the experiences and views of people with diabetes
- Care system and organisational development or evaluation
- Novel case reports with generalisable observations
- Methodological issues and developments of relevance to knowledge generation in diabetes care
If you have research or clinical projects suited to International Diabetes Nursing please submit online.
Articles are peer reviewed and must not have been published or be under submission currently elsewhere.