2015 Impact Factor: 1.854
5-year Impact Factor: 1.815
Ranking: 119/165 (Genetics and Heredity), 186/256 (Neurosciences)
Citation Half-life: 6.3
©Thomson Reuters, Journal Citation Reports® 2016
Journal of Neurogenetics publishes papers involving the genetics of behavior, neural function or development, interpreted in the broadest sense.
Of particular interest are papers on behavioral, biochemical, or cellular aspects of neural function, plasticity, aging or disease.
Why publish in Journal of Neurogenetics?
- Have your research validated by a robust peer review process
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article
- Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score via My Authored Works
Ready to submit?
Submit via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Not ready yet? For help preparing your manuscript see our Instructions for Authors.
- Editor-in-Chief: Chun-Fang Wu, University of Iowa