This review journal provides the most current information on basic and translational research in immunology and related fields. In addition to invited reviews, the journal accepts for publication articles and editorials on relevant topics proposed by contributors. Each issue of International Reviews of Immunology contains both solicited and unsolicited review articles, editorials, and 'In-this-Issue' highlights. The journal also hosts reviews that position the authors' original work relative to advances in a given field, bridging the gap between annual reviews and the original research articles.
This review series is relevant to all immunologists, molecular biologists, microbiologists, translational scientists, industry researchers, and physicians who work in basic and clinical immunology, inflammatory and allergic diseases, vaccines, and additional topics relevant to medical research and drug development that connect immunology to disciplines such as oncology, cardiovascular disease, and metabolic disorders.
Covered in International Reviews of Immunology:
- Basic and developmental immunology (innate and adaptive immunity; inflammation; and tumor and microbial immunology)
- Clinical research (mechanisms of disease in man pertaining to infectious diseases, autoimmunity, allergy, oncology/immunology)
- Translational research (relevant to biomarkers, diagnostics, vaccines, and drug development).
The editor's intent is that this journal provides the most recent and relevant information, hence the submissions are being reviewed by members of the editorial team and/or experts in the field; yet the turnaround time is short, in order to ensure that the reviews contain the latest data. An international board of editors makes sure that the material presented is as broad as possible, both in terms of the geographic distribution of contributors and the range of interests represented.
6 reasons to share your research:
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Validate your research with our thorough double-blind peer review process
- Enjoy the convenience of a speedy publication process
- Gain recognition from a broad, international readership through indexing in PubMed/MEDLINE, EBSCOhost, and more
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Services site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
Please read our Instructions for Authors for details on preparing your manuscript.
Submit your final manuscript online here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Himanshu Kumar, Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Bhopal, India; WPI Immunology Frontier Research Center, Osaka University, Osaka, Japan (himanshu.C.Kumar@taylorandfrancis.com)