Gynecological Endocrinology, the official journal of the International Society of Gynecological Endocrinology (ISGE), covers all the experimental, clinical and therapeutic aspects of this ever more important discipline. It includes, amongst others, papers relating to the control and function of the different endocrine glands in females, the effects of reproductive events on the endocrine system, and the consequences of endocrine disorders on reproduction.
ISGE welcomes attendees of The 18th World Congress, 7-10 March 2018, in Firenze, Italy, to submit their manuscripts to Gynecological Endocrinology.
Why publish with us?
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Validate your research with our robust peer review process
- Increase the impact of your research with Medicus/MEDLINE, Science Citation Index Expanded™, BIOBASE/Current Awareness in Biological Sciences, Current Contents, EMBASE (Excerpta Medica) listings
- Gain recognition with broad and international readership
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
Before submitting your manuscript, please visit the journal's Instructions for Authors for further submissions instructions.
Submit your paper online here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Andrea R. Genazzani, University of Pisa, Italy (email@example.com)