Expert Review of Endocrinology is welcoming submissions for our upcoming issue, which has a double theme of Pediatric Endocrinology and Growth Disorders. In addition to Review articles, Expert Review of Endocrinology also publishes Editorials, Original Research and Perspectives. The themed issue welcomes clinical papers on childhood diabetes, glycemic control, thyroid disorders, puberty and other pediatric endocrine disorders and growth disorders.
5 reasons to submit your research today:
- Your article will feature within The Expert Collection journal series: the largest established review series in clinical medicine and R&D
- Publish alongside other key opinion leaders and experts in the field and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Featuring a rapid turnaround with all queries answered within 24 hours by our in-house editorial team
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article
- Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score via My Authored Works
If you have a paper focussing on related therapies, diagnostics, new insights into disease mechanisms, clinical management strategies or cutting edge technologies, submit to Expert Review of Endocrinology.