Now indexed in MEDLINE/PubMed!
Expert Review of Endocrinology provides extensive coverage of state-of-the-art research and clinical advancements in the field of endocrine control and metabolism, with a focus on screening, prevention, diagnostics, existing and novel therapeutics, as well as related molecular genetics, pathophysiology, and epidemiology. This exciting resource aims to serve all professionals within this specialty, encompassing the most stimulating and up-to-date topics in clinical diseases such as diabetes, osteoporosis, thyroid disease, adrenal insufficiency and pituitary tumors, as well as disorders associated with growth, reproduction, weight management, and hormone-regulated gene expression.
This journal publishes the following article types:
- Original Research
- Special Report
- Key Paper Evaluation
- Drug Profile
- Clinical Trial Report
- Meeting Report
- Letter to the Editor
Why publish with us?
- Be featured in The Expert Collection journal series: the largest established review series in clinical medicine and R&D
- Publish alongside other key opinion leaders and experts in the field, and increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Receive hands-on guidance from the journal's Senior Editor throughout the publication process
- Choose from one of our accelerated publication options, all of which include a robust peer review process
- Increase the impact of your research with MEDLINE/PubMed and Scopus listings
- Gain recognition with broad and international readership
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
Please read our Instructions for Authors for details on preparing your manuscript.
Submit your final manuscript online here.
- Senior Editor: Samantha Wilkinson (email@example.com)