With an Impact Factor of 1.374, Experimental Lung Research publishes original articles in all fields of:
- respiratory tract anatomy
- developmental biology
- disease mechanisms
Emphasis is placed on investigations concerned with molecular, biochemical, and cellular mechanisms of normal function, pathogenesis, and responses to injury. The journal publishes reports on important methodological advances on new experimental modes.
Why publish in Experimental Lung Research?
- Have your research validated by a robust peer review process
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article
- Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score via My Authored Works
Ready to Submit?
Submit your paper via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
Not ready yet? Find information about the submission process and how to prepare your manuscript using our Instructions for Authors site.
- Editor-in-Chief: Mark Giembycz , Snyder Institute of Chronic Diseases