Why publish in Climacteric?
- 2015 Impact Factor: 2.492 (© 2016 Thomson Reuters, 2015 Journal Citation Reports®)
Our impact factor indicates the high caliber of the original research that we publish and the strength of our peer review system.
- Medline indexed
Top researchers will be able to discover your work through Medicus/MEDLINE, Science Citation Index, SciSearch, EMBASE/Excerpta Medica, Index , and SIIC (Sociedad Iberoamericana de Información Científica).
- Official journal of the International Menopause Society (IMS)
You will reach key opinion leaders in the IMS, a global leading society in menopause research.
- Each issue is published in English and Mandarin
This is a reflection of our engaged, international readership.
Aims & Scope
Climacteric is the official journal of the International Menopause Society (IMS). We publish international, original, peer-reviewed research and reviews on all aspects of aging in women, especially during the menopause and climacteric.
Topics covered include:
- underlying endocrinological changes
- treatment of the symptoms of the menopause and other age-related changes
- hormone replacement therapies
- alternative therapies
- effective life-style modifications
- non-hormonal midlife changes
- the counseling and education of perimenopausal and postmenopausal patients.
In addition, the journal regularly features invited expert editorials and reviews, comments on recently published papers, and a correspondence section.
- Editor-in-Chief: Rod Baber, MB BS, BPharm, FRCOG, FRANZCOG, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Sydney Medical School, The University of Sydney
See more information about our International editorial board here.