Publish alongside leading experts in Endocrinology: Submit to Expert review of Endocrinology & Metabolism.
Are you seeking to publish your manuscript alongside leading expert’s in endocrinology?
Endocrinology & Metabolism publishes review articles by key opinion leaders from across the field of endocrine control and metabolism research.
The journal aims to provide the endocrine community with a comprehensive review of the latest research in clinical diseases such as diabetes and osteoporosis, as well as disorders associated with growth reproduction and hormone regulated gene expression.
Help inform your peers in the field of endocrinology by submitting your research to Expert Review of Endocrinology & Metabolism.
How does your research benefit by publishing with Expert review in Endocrinology & Metabolism?
- A personalised service: Our friendly and dedicated in-house editorial team are always on hand to answer author queries and will respond within 24 hours.
- Rapid turnaround: Endocrinology & Metabolism provides a fast turnaround time on accepted papers, with an average acceptance to publication time of 2-3 months.
- Featured in the largest clinical medicine review series: Your article will feature in the Expert Collection journal series, the largest established review series in clinical medicine and R&D.
- Track your impact: Immediately see the impact your research has in the community by tracking downloads, citations, and the Altimetric Score via My Authored Works.
- Access to expert knowledge: Our expert Editorial Advisory Board are happy to advise you throughout the publishing proccess.
Instructions for Authors
All Papers submitted to the journal will undergo peer review for inclusion in an upcoming issue.
For more information on the submission process please visit the journal's Instruction for Authors Page here.
- Editor-in-Chief: Kjell Oberg, Uppsala University, Sweden (email@example.com)