How will you benefit from publishing open access in Advances in Regenerative Biology?
- Your research will have a larger audience
Your published article can be discovered and read for free by anyone, anywhere in the world. Articles published open access on our platform are read eight times more than articles published in a traditional subscription journal
- Your research gains a recognized stamp of quality
Our robust peer review process assures readers that the journal only includes valuable new research
Aims & Scope
Advances in Regenerative Biology is a new international peer-reviewed open access journal dedicated to publishing high quality research in the areas of developmental biology, stem cell biology, and regenerative medicine. The aim of the journal is to contribute to a better understanding of this broad field of research and provide a platform for the exchange of ideas and data on how novel observations and experimental results may translate into applications in the field of regenerative medicine.
One of our highest priorities is to improve the transparency and reproducibility of the published data. To this end, and so to guarantee the highest quality of the data presented, all papers are especially evaluated for their technical aspects, research design and analytical methods.
Topics of interest include:
- cellular and molecular mechanisms of development
- stem cell biology
- embryonic stem cells
- adult stem cells
- cellular regeneration
- stem cell differentiation
- stem cell niches
- tissue‐specific stem cells
- germline stem cells
- genome reprogramming
- genome editing
- gene therapy
- nuclear transfer technology
- stem cell‐based disease models
- cell imaging
- stem cell protocols
- tissue engineering and modeling
- artificial organs
- any aspect related to regenerative medicine
In order to make scientific and technological research more accessible to the civil society, authors are invited to contribute with a brief summary for a non-expert. This effort meets not only the interests of the science community but also those of civil society at large, the open access publication model being conducive to this effort.
- Click here to visit the journal's Instruction for Authors page
- Click here to submit your paper electronically
- Click here to access our Author Services page for tips, advice, and support
The standard article publishing charge (APC) for this journal is: €1300/$1470/£1130, for up to 8 pages. The APC for Short Communications up to 4 typeset pages is: €750/$848/£653. Articles exceeding these page limits will incur an additional charge of: €65/$73/£57 per page. Depending on your location, these charges may be subject to local taxes.
Find out more about article publishing charges and funding options.
- Editor-in-Chief: Carlos Villaescusa, Center for Molecular Medicine, Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Want to know more about the journal?
Click on the links below to gain access to recently published papers from Advances in Regenerative Biology.
Drug discovery toward successful cell transplantation therapy for Parkinson's disease using human pluripotent stem cells
- Kaneyasu Nishimura & Jun Takahashi
- Roberta Besio & Antonella Forlino
- Timothy A. Blenkinsop
Commitment of human pluripotent stem cells to a neural lineage is induced by the pro-estrogenic flavonoid apigenin
- Cleide S. Souza, Bruna S. Paulsen, Sylvie Devalle, Silvia Lima Costa, Helena L. Borges & Stevens K. Rehen