Mining Technology is devoted to all aspects of underground, opencast, and offshore mining operations, including:
- Mining finance, mining economics and evaluation, mineral resources management, planning control and mining law
- Mine design and development, operational techniques, mining machinery, environmental issues, mine management and organization, production and education and training
Descriptions of mining operations or properties, new or old, including open pit operations, are particularly welcome, specific attention being directed to: reasons for the selection of the equipment and the methods employed; the existing techniques employed; possible future developments; and capital and working costs.
Letters and discussion of published results, furthering promulgation of practical experience, are encouraged.
Benefits of Publishing with Mining Technology:
- Robust and rapid peer review process
- Scopus listing to increase the impact of your research
- Gain recognition from a broad and international readership
- 50 free e-prints to share with your community and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site
- Immediately see the impact of your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works
- Awards for Published Works including: the Douglas Hay Award for best paper, and the Mann Redmayne Medal, awarded to a member of IOM3 or AusIMM
- Editor: P. A. Dowd, University of Adelaide, Australia (firstname.lastname@example.org)