My name is Nina Orlovskaya, and I am pleased to be the Guest Editor of a special issue of Advances in Applied Ceramics. I invite you to send in your paper on Boron Rich Solids for consideration. I will be accepting both reviews and original research papers, or short critical assessments
I am especially looking for research in the following areas:
- Boron rich solids - Synthesis, sintering, properties and applications
- Boron coatings and boronizing (boriding, boronization) of ferrous, titanium and nickel based alloys and characterization of their structure and properties
- Boron based nanomaterials - 2D structures, nanowires, nanofibers, nanotubes, nanoribbons, etc.
- High temperature and high pressure properties of boron rich solids
Advances in Applied Ceramics: Structural, Functional and Bioceramics provides international coverage of high-quality research on functional ceramics, engineering ceramics and bioceramics. The journal aims to enhance fundamental understanding and applied knowledge of the relationship between processing, microstructure and properties of ceramics. The journal has a particular interest in the development of novel materials and the tailoring, through innovative processing, of structure across a range of scales to meet the requirements of specific applications.
Why Publish with Advances in Applied Ceramics?
In addition to the prestige publishing in a special issue of an IOM3 journal, authors receive the following benefits:
- Validate your research through a robust peer review process;
- Increase your opportunities for future collaboration;
- Share your research with 50 free e-prints and tips on promoting your article courtesy of our Author Resources site;
- Immediately see the impact your research made in the community: track downloads, citations, and the Altmetric Score of your article on My Authored Works;
- and much more!