Science and Technology for the Built Environment, ASHRAE's archival research publication is accepting manuscripts.
The journal is accepting articles that cover original research in science and technology related to the stationary and mobile built environment, including the following topics:
- Indoor environmental quality, occupant health, comfort, and productivity
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC&R) and related technologies
- Thermodynamic and energy system dynamics, controls, optimization, fault detection and diagnosis, smart systems, and building demand-side management
- Experiments and analysis related to material properties, underlying thermodynamics, refrigerants, fluid dynamics, airflow, and heat and mass transfer
- Renewable and traditional energy systems and related processes and concepts
- Integrated built environmental system design approaches and tools
- Novel simulation approaches and algorithms and validated simulations
- Building enclosure materials, assemblies, and systems for minimizing and/or regulating space heating and cooling modes
- Review articles that critically assess existing literature and point out future research directions
Submit your article today!
Only works reporting on research that is original and of lasting value are accepted for publication. This journal is included in the Web of Science and Current Contents Connect databases. All submitted manuscripts are subject to initial appraisal by the Editor, and, if found suitable for further consideration, to peer review by independent, anonymous expert referees. All peer review is double blind, and submission is online via ScholarOne Manuscripts.
To easily submit a manuscript visit https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ashrae.
University of Maryland