Fiber and Integrated Optics, a bimonthly journal which is international in scope and features editorial leadership expertise in all areas of fiber optics (including communications, sensors, data processing, electro-optic components, and market surveys), welcomes submissions for its 2016 volume. Publishing significant developments and in-depth surveys in the fields of fiber and integrated optics, this journal bridges major disciplines relevant to optical fibers and electro-optical devices - resulting in a balanced presentation of basic research, systems applications, and economics. Are you interested in publishing your systems and installation research in a journal read and regarded by scientists, engineers, manufacturers, and business communities across the globe? Submit your paper to Fiber and Integrated Optics now.
Learn more about the journal by accessing these top-read articles from 2015 for free:
- Millimeter-Wave Photonics for Communications and Phased Arrays, Jeffrey A. Nanzer, Adam Wichman, Jonathan Klamkin, Timothy P. McKenna & Thomas R. Clark Jr.
- Energy-Efficient Next-Generation Passive Optical Networks Based on Sleep Mode and Heuristic Optimization, Luis G. T. Zulai, Fábio R. Durand & Taufik Abrão
- Introduction to the special issue on microwave photonics, Edward Ackerman
- Harmonic Generation Via χ3 Intermodal Phase Matching in Microfibers, Muhammad I. M. Abdul Khudus, Timothy Lee, Tianye Huang, Xuguang Shao, Ping Shum & Gilberto Brambilla
- Effect of Cascading Amplification Stages on the Performance of Serial Hybrid Fiber Amplifier, M. H. Ali, F. Abdullah, M. Z. Jamaludin, M. H. Al-Mansoori, A. K. Abass & T. F. Al-Mashhadani
Visit this journal's Instructions for Authors page to submit.
- Editor-in-Chief: Henri Hodara