Researchers are in the pursuit of emerging technologies that enable control systems to meet the evolving requirements (e.g., factory automation, fault diagnosis, fuel consumption monitoring, surveillance, etc.) in industries. With the rapid development of control technology, great progresses have been made in many areas of the control discipline such as: new control theory, new controllers, actuators, sensors, new applications, and new industrial processes. Accordingly, it is urgent for us to analyze and control industrial systems from a variety of perspectives including, but are not limited to, intelligent control system based on information technology, optimization technology based on the concept of energy saving and emission control, fault diagnosis and reliable control for complex systems, and cyber-physical security in industrial control systems.
Due to the ever-increasing complexities and requirements of industrial control systems, many new problems and challenges appear in practical engineering. Thanks to the development of information sciences, these problem can be well dealt with. Therefore, this special issue aims to report the latest progresses on industrial control systems. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- intelligent control
- multi-agent systems and distributed control
- fault diagnosis and reliable control
- green energy technology and control in energy and environment
- nonlinear systems and control
- adaptive control and learning control
- networked control systems
- optimal and coordinated control of networked systems
- process control
- prediction and control for complex industrial processes
- variable structure control
- security issues in industrial control systems
Submission and Review Process
- Interested authors should submit their full paper to the submission site for System Science & Control Engineering.
- The corresponding author should state clearly in the cover letter that the manuscript is being submitting to the special issue of “New Advances on Industrial Control” to be handled by Prof. Li Sheng.
- In Step 4 of the submission form, please indicate that the submission is intended for the “New Advances on Industrial Control” special issue. Again, in Step 4 of the submission form, when asked about waivers, please enter the code: TSSC-NAIC-2018
- After the submission, the corresponding author should also forward Prof. Li Sheng the manuscript ID and a copy of the submission by email.
- The APC (Article Processing Charge) for accepted papers in this special issue will be given a 50% discount.
The special issue papers will undergo a rigorous peer review process.
Full Paper Submission Deadline: 01 July 2018
Notification of Acceptance/Rejection: 01 September 2018
Final Paper Submission: 01 November 2018
Target Publication Date: 01 December 2018
- Guest Editor: Li Sheng, College of Information and Control Engineering, China University of Petroleum (East China), Qingdao 266580, China (email@example.com)
- Guest Editorial Board Member: Xingzhen Bai, College of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Shandong University of Science and Technology, Qingdao 266590, China (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Guest Editorial Board Member: Yuan Yuan, Department of Computer Science, Brunel University London, Uxbridge UB8 3PH, U.K. (email@example.com)